Challenge blog for series lovers

I decided to start this blog to share my passion for reading with others especially my love of series. There are very few guidelines for this challenge:

1 - No books lists or sign ups; cross over books and challenges are welcome, actually encouraged
2 - If not based on the main character central characters must play a prominent part throughout the series
3 - All genres welcome ~ YA, historical, western, paranormal, mystery, police procedural, adventure, etc.
4 - Re-reading a series is fine too
5 - No trilogies please; only ongoing series

Feel free to stop by any time and let us know what series you're reading, find a new series, or the next book in the series.

If you blog leave a comment with a link to your review. If you don't blog, don't worry. Just leave a comment with the book title, # in the series and your thoughts.

This blog is an evolving work. I have ideas I'd like to incorporate I just have to figure out how.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Up Next...


Southern Fried
by Cathy Pickens
1st in the Avery Andrews series

No comments: